Join Aphasia Access
Communication access and a satisfying quality of life are achievable for people with communication disorders such as aphasia. With the right education, tools, and peer support, person-centered care is achievable. Through Aphasia Access, you’ll get the essential tools speech-language pathologists, health care professionals, students, as well as business and community leaders need to help people with aphasia and others who know more than they can say.
- Aphasia Access Individual Membership gives you a network of professionals serving people with communication barriers such as aphasia across the continuum of care and beyond. Individual Membership provides access to the complete library of resources and benefits as well as Leadership Summit discounts to a single individual.
- Aphasia Access Organizational Membership provides membership access to an entire department or staff. The investment is based on the number of people in your group.
- 5 Members: $500 ($100 each additional)
- 10 Members: $750 ($75 each additional)
- 20 Members: $1,200 ($60 each additional)
- To take advantage of organizational pricing, please contact Todd Von Deak at 855-958-1862 or via the Internet at tvondeak@AphasiaAccess.org.
- Student Membership is available at reduced rates for students currently enrolled in the equivalent of six (6) credit hours per term in a degree-seeking program. Individuals who are employed full-time are not eligible. Student members receive the same benefits as individual members.
- Investment: $50 for one-year of access with proof of student eligibility*
* Generous Aphasia Access donors have supported the growth of the next generation of clinicians by making a number of complimentary Aphasia Access student memberships available. To learn how you can take advantage of this, either for yourself or for your classroom, please email info@AphasiaAccess.org.
- The Aphasia Access Corresponding Membership provides anyone interested in communication access and intervention for people with aphasia an introductory education through the organization’s quarterly eNews and basic video library.
- Join Aphasia Access today. For questions, or to join by phone, please contact our offices at 855-958-1862 or via the Internet at info@AphasiaAccess.org. Dues pricing is on an annual basis.